WHITIN Women’s Barefoot Trainer Minimal Minimalist Trail Running Gym Sport Shoes Minimus Low Zero Drop Tennis Walking Fitness for Female Sneakers Treadmill Free Athletic Ultra Pink Size 7
Size Chart: According to most customers feedback, our shoes size is Moderately Larger, so we adjust our size chart. Please choose the size according to our size chart.EU 36 =4 UKEU 37= 4.5 UKEU 38 = 5.5 UKEU 39 = 6 UKEU 40= 7 UKEU 41 = 8 UKEU 42 = 9 UKEU 43 =
Size Chart: According to most customers feedback, our shoes size is Moderately Larger, so we adjust our size chart. Please choose the size according to our size chart.
EU 36 =4 UK
EU 37= 4.5 UK
EU 38 = 5.5 UK
EU 39 = 6 UK
EU 40= 7 UK
EU 41 = 8 UK
EU 42 = 9 UK
EU 43 = 9.5 UK
EU 44 = 10.5 UK
EU 45 = 11 UK
EU 46 = 12 UK
WHAT ARE BAREFOOT SHOES?
1. Flexibility: the feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy
2. Thin sole: the sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground
3. Minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop: this allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints
4. Wide toe box: the toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance
BENEFITS OF GOING BAREFOOT
Walking barefoot is the healthiest and most natural form of forward movement. Some of the positive effects are:
1.STRENGTH: helps re-develop the foot muscles that have become weak due to wearing shoes that restrict foot movement
2.BALANCE: Increases our sensory experiences of the ground beneath us, allowing the brain to develop new neural connections resulting in improved balance and stability
3.POSTURE: being barefoot places our bodies into a more natural alignment which often leads to a healthier posture and less strain on your joints
4.REFLEXOLOGY: walking barefoot on objects such as rocks stimulates pressure points in the feet that lead to improved energy, organ function, circulation etc..
- A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax.
- Produced using animal free products and processes.
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a “more barefoot” feeling.
- True rubber sole provides great protection while still getting the ground feedback.
- Note, these run slightly on the larger size. We recommend that half sizes should order to the next size down.